-Tim Warner, Outdoor & Jobsite, Director of Testing
Top 3 out of 9 Brands We Tested
(Warmest & Best Features)
(Woven Outer Shell)
(Features Removable Sleeves)
There are several different heated jackets on the market. Determining which one you need depends on several factors including whether you need a high quality rain and wind resistant work jacket, how long you need the jacket to be heated, if you are in need of multiple pockets, and other factors.
Heated Jacket Options
In choosing a Heated Jacket you have many different choices available, you will need to do a bit of research to match the right heated jacket to your specific needs. We have listed the common types of heated jackets that are available below so you can understand the differences between them.
Best Heated Jacket
Heating Ability– This is a given for what we are reviewing here. However, it needs to be stated that heated jackets are a fantastic tool if you work in harsh, cold conditions. When wearing multiple layers of clothing is prohibitive for you when you are working, camping, or participating in outdoor activities; a heated jacket is your best alternative to layers. There are a lot of models on the market and the majority of heated jackets offer a variety of heating abilities.
- Functional Heated Jacket – Functional heated jackets are designed to keep you comfortable and warm for several hours of the day while still providing you with a lightweight feel and providing plenty of storage options. Heated jackets aren’t cheap mostly because they are effective and worth the cost. Some heated jackets have optional USB ports, holster controllers, multiple heat settings, or power indicator lights.
Must Have Features – If you’re in search for a heated jacket, then make sure your choice has the following features:
- Pockets – Determine what you’ll need to be storing in your jacket. The top choice, Bosch, heated jacket pockets are protected with fabric flaps. A great feature in harsh weather conditions. The jackets in our review feature specially designed pockets for carrying cell phones and documents. Ultimately the amount of storage you’ll need will be determined by the kind of work you do and what you need access to at all times.
- Design Style – Style will come down to personal preferences. When your searching for a heated jacket various styles to choose from are limited. While Bosh offers one style, DEWALT and Milwaukee have recently come out with heated zippered hoodies. To find the right style that meets your taste, decide how you will be wearing your jacket and what you’ll wear underneath it.
- Lining – A nice, soft lining, allows you to feel comfortable and work focused. The lining makes it easier to maneuver when you’re wearing sweatshirts or layers underneath. A soft lining is something that makes wearing the jacket more comfortable and increases the overall heat insulation.
- Quality Material – By selecting one of these jackets, you can be sure that you’re getting a product that is superior in quality and comfort.
- Working Outdoors – If you work outdoors, then you’ll likely need a strong jacket that will not tear easily while you work.
- Lightweight – If you are working outdoors and do not want to be hindered by weight and bulk, then a heated jacket is your best choice. Please remember that we chose heated jackets with strong materials and lightweight does not equal poor material.
Battery Heated Jacket
Even though there are several options for staying warm in the cold, a battery heated jacket is the best option for cold conditions. It is beneficial to you to understand that name brands make a difference; they are time-tested, safety tested, and use quality materials. We’ve listed more benefits below.
Heated Jacket for Work
Owning a heated jacket is incredibly beneficial while working in cold, outdoor weather conditions. Especially if you require a lightweight and non-bulky jacket to warmth. Battery operated heated jackets are designed with compatibility in mind; allowing you to also use the heated jacket to charge electronic devices. This is perfect for those who use a heated jacket or who simply require the added mobility that comes from wearing a lightweight garment in the cold. Moreover, if you engage in outdoor activities, or ride a motorcycle in cold weather conditions, then owning a heated jacket can be immensely beneficial to you. Even if you want to play outside, then you will find owning a heated jacket to be incredibly useful during the cold winter months.
Strong Heated Jacket for Men and Women
Heated Jacket Conclusion
Heated jackets are perfect if you work in harsh, outdoor winter conditions. The lightweight option of a heated jacket will keep you warm while providing added benefits like charging electronic devices. Make your day outdoors more comfortable and increase the comfort of your outdoor recreational activities by purchasing a heated jacket.
The above top-rated jackets are favorites among customers because they are a reliable source of heat, are stylish, and provide convenient storage. These heated jackets listed are comfortable, warm, and dependable. The review is intended to help you understand our reasoning in choosing these heated jackets. With the right heated jacket, you can be confident that the choice you make will be the right one.