- Free Lifetime Support
- For Mild to Moderately-Severe Hearing Loss
- Pricing is Over 50% Less than Traditional
- Flexible Payment Plans
- Try Eargo’s Fit completely for Free
- 45-Day Right to Return
- Doctor Founded
- 45 day risk free trial period
- 100% money back guarantee
- U.S. Based Customer Support
- Four models to choose from
- Affordable High Quality Hearing Aids
- Significantly less expensive than other true hearing aids
- A+ BBB Rating
- 4.7 Overall Satisfaction Rating
- Custom Programmed To Mild to Severe Hearing Loss
- Rechargeable & Bluetooth Available
- Starting at $499
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Free consultation with hearing aid experts
- 45-day, risk-free trial
- Over 1,600 hearing aid providers
- Insurance and financing options are available
- Nationwide licensed providers
- 100% money back guarantee
Best Cheap Hearing Aids
Compare the Best Hearing Aids on the Market
Hearing loss is common in older adults yet still a difficult situation to adjust to in life. However, because it is a common occurrence for many people, you do have a variety of choices in how to deal with it. Hearing aids are a great place to start. But, which brand and what style should you buy? The best cheap hearing aids is the focus of this review and we’ve found and rated some great choices, we’d like to focus on many manufacturers not simply one. It’s always best to do a bit of research before heading out to purchase any new product.
Which Brand of Hearing Aid is Best
Before purchasing your hearing aids, Be sure to do your research and compare hearing aids by looking into a variety of factors
- Technology – The latest technology will generally give you the best results in helping you hear. Newer technologies are better at canceling out background noise which helps you hear conversations easier.
- Quality – Even the newest hearing aids on the market can be made with low-quality materials. Be sure you are looking at a brand with good consumer feedback and that can offer a product that consistently works well.
- Price – The highest price hearing aids may not be the best choice for you. Work with your doctor to understand the exact level of hearing aid you need and start shopping within that category.
- Maintenance – Future maintenance will be necessary to be sure that your hearing aids continue to function as you need them to. Just like eyeglasses, they will need to be periodically checked for accuracy. Additionally, you will need to clean and care for them regularly to keep them functioning as best they can.
Best Hearing Aids on the Market
Although hearing aids will never be able to restore your natural healing, they will improve your ability to hear by amplifying surrounding sounds. All hearing aids use the same basic model. An internal microphone, powered by a battery, collects sounds and converts them to a digital signal. Then, the digital signal is amplified and converted back into sound waves that your ear can decipher and understand.
There are four basic styles of hearing aids to compare
- Completely in the canal (CIC) – this is the smallest and most discreet style of hearing aid. It is custom made for your ear and completely hidden.
- In the canal (ITC) – this is a middle-of-the-road hearing aid and can help with mild to moderate hearing loss.
- In the ear (ITE) – this style is slightly larger but its size allows it to offer features that aren’t included in smaller styles. These features include ease-of-use and volume control.
- Behind the ear (BTE) – this style is what you might think of when you think of hearing aids. It hangs over the top of your ear with one end fitting onto a tube that extends into your ear canal.
Best Cheap Hearing Aid
The most expensive hearing aids can cost upwards of $2,000. However, you can find much more affordable styles at a much lower price. Often the more expensive brands offer upgrades that not everyone needs. Expensive upgrades include:
- Invisible (inside the ear) design
- Easy to wear while on the phone
- Smaller size
- Longer battery life
So, what is the best hearing aids on the market? Although cheaper hearing aids may have some limitations they are definitely a good way to start. In fact, lower-cost amplifiers are still very effective at improving your hearing. And any hearing aid will help improve your hearing versus the choice of not wearing any hearing aids at all. Thus, the best hearing aid on the market for you, maybe determined by using a hearing aid that is discounted or the best cheap hearing aid model; rather than not having a hearing aid at all.